Monday, June 23, 2014

Smart Mom Teething Bling Necklace ~ Pink Cupcake

Smart Mom Teething Bling Necklace ~ Pink CupcakeThis is a small, thin piece of rubber and a cheap nylon string with plastic ends that can easily pull or break off and go into a child's mouth. The included nylon string barely allows it to fit over my small/average size head. Don't fall for the hype like I did and spend your money elsewhere.

My son is 7 months old and teething and he absolutely loves this. He was always pulling at my necklace and trying to put it in his mouth. Now he has something baby safe I can wear. Its very pretty also, so I don;t feel like I have a kids toy hanging around my neck.

Buy Smart Mom Teething Bling Necklace ~ Pink Cupcake Now

My 5 year daughter has sensory processing disorder and starting school was pretty stressful for her. She was chewing everything in sight...her collar, her sleeves, pencils, toys, anything! Her OT recommended we get some chew jewelry but I kind of wanted something prettier than what's out there. This is perfect! It's adjustable to fit over her head and it isn't embarrassing for her because it just looks like jewelry. Honestly, I think giving her "permission" to chew has helped her not do it!

Read Best Reviews of Smart Mom Teething Bling Necklace ~ Pink Cupcake Here

Our daughter wants, no NEEDS, to grab something when feeding. Instead of my wife's hair or face she now grabs this pendant and seems quite content. It also makes for a good teether. I think the best part of this is the fact that it remains clean, and is easy to wash or wipe down. Other similar products are actually the type of rubber that really collect lint and dust like a magnet, this one is smooth and soft and stays clean.

Of course it is very large, and is something Peg might where from Married with Children, so for most people this will not be for wearing anywhere in public as jewelry.

Want Smart Mom Teething Bling Necklace ~ Pink Cupcake Discount?

I purchased this product for my daughter who is a new mommy. She loves it and looks so chic when she is wearing it. More importantly my grandson loves to chew it and play with it and mommy doesn't have to "take away her jewelry" or worry that he is putting metal or something toxic in his mouth. My daughter's favorite color is pink so that is the color I chose for her but the other colors are also beautiful. A perfect gift for a shower gift or new mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment