Thursday, June 26, 2014

Squeak E. Mouse Learn to Dress Doll

Squeak E. Mouse Learn to Dress DollI bought this doll for my daughter's first birthday. She is still a little to young for it, as she just wants to chew on it. I think she will appreciate it more in a few months. Great learning potential.

I didn't give this mouse 5 stars because the button was impossible for an adult to unbutton until I cut the buttonhole a little larger but it is cuter than those people dress me dolls! I am going to sew velcro on the pocket flap that has nothing to learn on it. The zipper would be easier to use if I sew snaps to keep the jacket ends down, but I think with practice, the child I bought this for will figure it out and then be undressing herself....It is okay, just needs a little more work to make it more useful.

Buy Squeak E. Mouse Learn to Dress Doll Now

I would recommend this for little girls OR boys, the funky colors are so fun! My daughter loves how the mouse can wear a hood lol It's great that it can be washed in the machine too because she carries it around with her every where!!

Read Best Reviews of Squeak E. Mouse Learn to Dress Doll Here

Yes I think she we love this she will learn to tie and button and zip thing she love to do these thing

Want Squeak E. Mouse Learn to Dress Doll Discount?

I was debating between this and the Monkey sold by another brand. I ended up choosing Mousey because there were some complaints about quality on the monkey. When he arrived, I was really pleased with the quality. But the most important thing is that my 20 mo son LOVES Mousey. Right now he mostly plays with his hood and his zipper, but we've been showing him how to work the buckle and button, and he'll pick those up soon. But Mousey has also become one of my son's favorite stuffed toys, aside from all of the learning options. My only criticism is that I wish the second pocket had velcro instead of just being open. But that's something I can fix easily on my own.

Save 23% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment