Thursday, June 19, 2014

Taggies 19" Plush, Big Buddy Dog

Taggies 19' Plush, Big Buddy Dogbought this for our 7 month old. he loves all the taggies and we will be giving this to him for xmas :)

My grandson has a smaller version of the same dog. When I ordered the dog I was under the impression that it only came in one size thus did not go any further. I would have preferred the smaller size as it would match his current dog. He carries his smaller dog just about everywhere and we thought it would be nice to also have one at our house. He so far will have nothing to do with the larger dog, he is 18 months and maybe as he gets a little bigger he will. We will keep the dog. But it would have been nice to know that it came in different sizes. My fault I guess as I assumed it did not.

Buy Taggies 19" Plush, Big Buddy Dog Now

No comments:

Post a Comment