Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Alphabet Nesting & Stacking Blocks

Alphabet Nesting & Stacking BlocksThese nesting blocks are adorable. The colors are bright and cheerful and the cardboard is very good quality. We have the Baby Einstein nesting blocks too -and I think the quality of the cardboard for these Circo blocks is better (although the colors/pictures are more vibrant on the Baby Einstein ones). The Circo blocks have a cube without any opening for the smallest cube, which is different than the Einstein blocks which lack that feature. This is a great toy because it stores very nicely and really captures my 18 month old's interest. I bought this on Amazon for under five dollars, but had to pay more than the item cost in shipping cards (through an affiliate). I'm very happy with the purchase though. If I had to choose between this one and the Baby Einstein version it would be a toss up.

This item is value for the money. Unfortunately, I made the purchase for a 9 month old and it is not suitable being made of cardboard. Within 2 days several of the cubes were chewed up. Definitely better suited for toddlers or older children.

Buy Alphabet Nesting & Stacking Blocks Now

Yes, I played with a similar set and these "stacked up" nicely against them. Sturdy cardboard and should be able to take a beating. Paid more for shipping than the product though but considering I would have to drive 32 miles to the store that sells this brand it was worth it that I didn't have to leave the house.

Read Best Reviews of Alphabet Nesting & Stacking Blocks Here

I was excited about these blocks and I heard good things about them. They are cheap even plus shipping they are less than most other blocks. They arrived timely and actually much sooner than I expected. BUT, they are in poor condition they dont look new, and there is some sticky stuff on one of the blocks. I dont see these lasting in the long run. I'm pretty disappointed because these are the second set of blocks I've tried and failed on. First I tried the Melissa and Doug wooden animal blocks and those broke apart instantly. Now these are in poor condition. Sigh :/

Want Alphabet Nesting & Stacking Blocks Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment