Friday, July 4, 2014

Baby Born Lil' Wagon

Baby Born Lil' WagonBought this for my grand daughter to use outside when she helps daddy in the garden. She loves it but the wheels keep falling off.

Perfect little wagon, I used it to make a giant gift basket for my daughter. It turned out perfect and my 2 1/2 year old grand daughter gained a toy wagon after baby sister gifts we removed.

Buy Baby Born Lil' Wagon Now

my 2 yr old drags this all around the house, she loves it. No assembly required its awesome highly recommend

Read Best Reviews of Baby Born Lil' Wagon Here

My 20 month old daughter loves this wagon! Does not come with baby doll. But overall cute and big enough for my daughter to sit in.

Want Baby Born Lil' Wagon Discount?

Like the wagon if the company would have put the wheels on correctly. They are too tight so the wheels will not turn. I took wheel hubs off and saw that the piece that holds the wheels on was put on past the indent on the rod. I had to cut all the pieces off and buy new parts. Bad assembly by Little Tikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment