Friday, July 25, 2014

Baby-Ville Activity Toy

Baby-Ville Activity ToyI couldn't pass this up as I found it on Amazon on sale for $4.20.

It is even cuter in person as it is in the photo; however my one year old wasn't at all interested. I knew this was intended for a younger baby but thought she would like the faces....nope.

Regardless I still think at this price it is a great toy but would recommend it for about five months.

My one year old loves looking at faces in books and smiles when he sees close up faces on tv shows. I saw this toy and thought it would be a good stroller toy. Wrong. He had no interest in it whatsoever. Maybe this would be good for a younger baby but I regret purchasing it for my son.

Buy Baby-Ville Activity Toy Now

My son loves this toy. He loves looking at the cute baby faces and likes feeling (chewing) all the different textures.

Read Best Reviews of Baby-Ville Activity Toy Here

No comments:

Post a Comment