Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Batgirl Toddler Costume

Super DC Heroes Batgirl Costume, Toddlerwe love this costume! The dress and cape fit so nicely...only thing is the cuffs are loose and the shoe cover thingys are really high...grandma's fixing the cuffs for us, and I just found some real boots. It's good quality too, nothing seems as if it's going to fall apart. The mask however, is thin black plastic...I thought it was maybe made out of the same leather-looking material as the costume when I viewed it online...no biggie though.

My three year old daughter loved her costume and didn't complain about the head piece. She looked adorable! I loved the pieces it comes with, it really adds to the costume making it for a great look. The yellow belt was hard to adjust and was sort of bent and faded. Since it was dark when we were out, it was not noticable. Overall my daughter was comfortable and it looked great.

Buy Batgirl Toddler Costume Now

My daughter loved this costume but the black suit left some black on her clothes. She wore clothes underneath it for Halloween and when we returned there was black on the clothing. As I recall, the black did come off her clothes in the wash, but was not happy to see that at first because I did not expect that to happen.

Read Best Reviews of Batgirl Toddler Costume Here

My daughter wanted to be Batgirl for Halloween, so I got her costume here. There are a few reasons I gave it 4 stars instead of 5. One was the quality of the item. I had to cut off a TON of loose strings inside, the stitching was very poor. Also I had to tape her armbands with black electrical tape so they'd stay on. She's a tiny 4 yr old, so maybe they'd fit an average kid better, but they slid right off of her. The mask is hard plastic and a bit uncomfortable, so she wore it for pictures and took it off the rest of the time.

She loved her costume though, and it looked really cute. Everything else was fine. I mean we all know most Halloween costumes like this aren't exactly quality material, but this one was still cute and most importantly, my daughter really liked it.

Want Batgirl Toddler Costume Discount?

My 4 year old received this costume as a birthday present and she loves it! She won't take the costume off. It fits her perfectly. She is in the 50th percentile for her weight and 75th for her height. She wore the mask for about 5 hours after receiving it and she was sweaty, but refused to take it off. Can't wait to take her grocery shopping while wearing it.

Save 33% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment