Monday, July 7, 2014

Bath Squirters: Garden In Bag

Bath Squirters: Garden In BagI looked all over for bath toys for my daughter and these were some of the cutest I found. They're the perfect size and my daughter loves chewing on them. She was 7 months when I bought them and even now months later she still loves um.

Just remember to sqeeze all the water out of them before storing or they will get meldow inside and its realy hard to get out.

I got these for my infant daughter, she started playing with them in the tub, and I noticed tiny little plastic pieces suddenly floating all over the place! The paint started coming off and there was plastic EVERYWHERE. Terrible product and not at all safe for children!

Buy Bath Squirters: Garden In Bag Now

I searched everywhere for a bath toy for my daughter. This was perfect!! I haven't had any problems with smell or meldew and it's been 4 months already!!

Read Best Reviews of Bath Squirters: Garden In Bag Here

This was a very cute little stocking stuffer for my great niece. She loves her bath toys!

Want Bath Squirters: Garden In Bag Discount?

I like the bugs, they are extremely cute.

My only complaint is that I d like one day to find this kind of bath toys but not squirters. Where we live, there is always mold (no matter how often you clean your shower, does not change the problem) and mold has the bad tendency to sneak INTO any squirter and I end up throwing them away. But that s no flaw of these particular ones. I like these because they are cute and not too expensive so I can throw them away after a couple of months without remorses.

Save 13% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment