Saturday, July 12, 2014

Bearington Bear Baby Collection "Wee Lamby" Tiny Blanket

Bearington Bear Baby Collection 'Wee Lamby' Tiny BlanketThis security blanket is beautiful, I bought for my daughter when she was a baby (newborn), and always offered at bedtime or to play, but my daughter does not give much attention to him, never sleep with the lamb.

His head is too big and his small body. It is not comfortable to hold or sleep. As room decoration is beautiful, but my daughter does not give much attention to it, She's 2 years now and never slept with the lamb... I use to decorate the room...

This item was purchased as a back up soother for my baby. The first one was a gift. We couldn't take a chance that something might happen to the first one. My daughter snuggles with her " lamby" for every nap and bedtime. The first one has held up well over 10 months. It is still super soft after several washes.

Buy Bearington Bear Baby Collection "Wee Lamby" Tiny Blanket Now

Every kid is different but our daughter just adores Lamby. She can't go to sleep without her. Never wanted a pacifier but she LOVES Lamby. She puts fingers in her mouth and snuggles with Lamby. It's a cute little snuggler for babies and has stood up to many trips through the wash and much abuse from our 1 year old daughter and her older brother. We just bought spares because... when she loses Lamby and needs to take a nap or go to bed, NOBODY in the house is happy. Can't guarantee your baby will latch on to it like our little one did, but it's a cute toy and very sweet. Worth a few bucks to find out!

Read Best Reviews of Bearington Bear Baby Collection "Wee Lamby" Tiny Blanket Here

This is really cute and soft but my baby never took interest in it. She has so many toys from my family members. I have never seen her play with this one. So, it mostly just sits in the toy box.

Want Bearington Bear Baby Collection "Wee Lamby" Tiny Blanket Discount?

The product itself is decent. It's very cute, very soft, and babies love it. My only qualm is that it comes in a plastic bag has been scotch taped shut and that looks terrible. If you are giving this as a gift you will have to repackage it in a gift bag or box. I don't know why Amazon has you rate the 'educational value' of items like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment