Monday, July 21, 2014

Bunnies by the Bay Rattle

Bunnies by the Bay Bunny Rattle, WhiteIt's very cute, but the fur keeps coming off in my daughters mouth, so I had to take away from her. Afraid she'll choke on it.

This little wrist rattle is the cutest thing. It's perfect for a new born as it is so soft and adorable. Babies will get hours of pleasure from this little rabbit.

Buy Bunnies by the Bay Rattle Now

This rattle is the first toy we bought for our baby. you can put it on her wrist or on a few of your fingers and let her play. It is very soft and does the trick.

Read Best Reviews of Bunnies by the Bay Rattle Here

Very cute. everything came and turned out as expected. I am sure little baby girl will enjoy it. I enjoy most of these products

Want Bunnies by the Bay Rattle Discount?

I bought the white bunny wristlet rattle for my 3 month old. I had one of these type rattles with one of my other children and it seems they are hard to find. I love the way it looks and the little pink cheeks the bunny has. I have not had any problems with the fur coming off as another review has stated. The only reason I gave this little guy a 4 instead of a 5 is because it was a little big for her wrist right now but I improvise and put it on her ankle and she loves it just as much. I have several bunny by the bay products and they are all amazing. My little girl loves them already and she still an infant! If youre looking for a cute gift to add to a babyshower gift this is a good and great priced rattle!

Save 6% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment