Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Carter's Plush Security Blanket

Carter's Plush Security Blanket, BearAdorable doll/blanket the perfect combo for a baby or toddler! Very soft on top and silky underneath. Doll has a rattle in the head too.

It is so cute, and so soft. My granddaughter carries it with her everywhere. It is also washable and comes out of the washer looking brand new!

Buy Carter's Plush Security Blanket Now

Security blankets with the soft on one side and the satin on the other has proved time and time again to be a winner. I buy these for every baby shower that I go to & their babies all have loved them. Perfect size for take along since your child will probably get attached to this & make it a must that you cart it around with you everywhere when he/she gets older.

Read Best Reviews of Carter's Plush Security Blanket Here

I bought the monkey blanket because It was cute and would go well with other carter's monkey theme items I purchased. However I thought I was getting a brown monkey holding a grey blanket. Instead the entire blanket was brown, no grey at all. It is still cute but I was looking forward to the grey and brown combination that would have coordinated well with the bananas over mommy carter's bibs,burp cloths and onesies that I purchased. That aside,I do love this blanket, It is soft and velvety,great quality. Would have given a 5 star if it was the right colour.

Want Carter's Plush Security Blanket Discount?

My daughter received a similar one to this over 2 years ago. She sleeps with it every night and for naps and it's still going strong. I've never had to repair it and it's machine washable! Yay! I got this one for her little brother who has aknock off brand of this product which he loves, but after less than a year of use, I can already tell isn't going to last. So this is the replacement that I think he'll like even more.

Save 39% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment