Friday, July 11, 2014

Emma Wall Border - 8" x 30'

Emma Wall Border - 8' x 30'The wall border is beautiful! The only problem is we ordered an excessive amount because Amazon (and a lot of other places) lists it as 8" x 30" and it is really 8" x 30 feet!!!

Emma Wall Border 8" x 30''

I have never decorated a room with wall paper or border but this was very easy to use and put up. It's an adorable print and one roll went a long way. I love it and would recommend this product and pattern to anyone looking for cute nursery ideas.

Buy Emma Wall Border - 8" x 30' Now

The design is really cute and was there was enough of it to go around her room (approx 10 X 12), skipping her large closet and door. I'm only giving it 4 stars because I wish that it was a peel and stick. It's just a minor detail, as I realize that most qua lit wallpaper has the glue back. This is they type you need to soak to acticate the glue and then paste it to the wall and use a rag ad a straight edge to ease it onto the wall. It takes a bit of time and is messy, however it looks really nice!

Read Best Reviews of Emma Wall Border - 8" x 30' Here

IS SUCH A GOOD QUALITY AND VERY PRETTY.

IT DOES WHAT IS SAID. IT IS EASY TO PUT ON, AND DOES NOT LEAVE ANY GLUE LEFT ON THE WALL, IF YOU WANT TO REMOVE IT LATER. WHEN I WAS PUTTING MINE ON THE WALL, I MESS ONE UP, SO I USED SPRAY GLUE AND IT WORKED PERFECTLY FINE, DID NOT MESS THE PAPER UP.

Want Emma Wall Border - 8" x 30' Discount?

I didn't find this pattern to be nearly as cute in person as it looked online. I ended up returning it. The color that looks tan is actually a green brown. I found it to be kinda ugly.

No comments:

Post a Comment