Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Fisher-Price Little People Open and Close SUV

Fisher-Price Little People Open and Close SUVThis little SUV is adorable, and my kids like it. It only has room for Mom and Baby in it , you can't pack the whole family in. My daughter is a little sad the doors don't open, I wish they did.

I paid $8 for this and would recommend not paying the full $17 Amazon has it listed for. It's cute but not worth the $17 IMO.

This little people SUV is a cute addition to the Little People House our daughter has. It sings a cute song, and makes some fun car sounds. It has a few movable parts. It's nothing too fancy, but our 21 month old daughter enjoys pushing her different little people around in it for pretend play. It is also very durable, as it's been dropped and stepped on already.

Buy Fisher-Price Little People Open and Close SUV Now

I bought this on clearance right before Christmas, since the price was so good and my daughter likes Little People toys. She just turned two and has been enjoying it, but I was surprised that for an "Open and Close SUV" that neither of the doors actually open. The back hatch opens and the little luggage thing on top opens, but that's about it. There's a cute little song that plays when you put the mom in the front seat and it also honks its horn.

Read Best Reviews of Fisher-Price Little People Open and Close SUV Here

I ordered this toy for my eighteen month old granddaughter who loves Little People toys and figures. She loves this Suv and the mommy and baby in the car seat. A great and imaginative toy for a babyor toddler!

Want Fisher-Price Little People Open and Close SUV Discount?

The toy car is really cute! Only four stars because the doors do not actually open :( But it plays a really cute song and makes little noise that my little loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment