Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Fisher-Price Roll-a-Rounds: Touch 'N Tickle Rounds

Fisher-Price Roll-a-Rounds: Touch 'N Tickle RoundsI wanted to buy balls for my 9 month old. I went crazy and bought all the Fisher Price "roll arounds". In that case save your money. You do not need all of them, your baby won't miss anything if she only gets one set. that being said these are probably the best buy of the all. she likes the colorful tags and the bumpy texture on them. There is one that. has different panels of materials that she hasn't really discovered yet. My baby plays with them off and on but they aren't her favorite. I think I find them more interesting than she does. They are made of very hard plastic. If she falls or lays on them they of course aren't very comfortable. I thought at firs Ii would include them in her ball pit. I quickly changed my mind when she hit me on the side of the face and it hurt quite a bit! I wouldn't want the kids to throw them at each other or fall on them. She likes to put them in her mouth. I'm sure they each feels different . They each have different textures. I think when she starts to roll them around she'll find the more interesting and fun to play with. A couple of them in this set make a chime noise when they are rolled or shook. I wouldn't say they are a waste of money and not to buy them. I just thought she'd be more entertained then she is. However, she might when she gets older.

I have a very physical learning 1 year old. He's stimulated by all different textures and noises. These balls are great and keep him busy for a while. They are probably best for a child in the 6 month-12 month range, but my 12 month old is getting a lot of use out of them.

Buy Fisher-Price Roll-a-Rounds: Touch 'N Tickle Rounds Now

No comments:

Post a Comment