Saturday, July 12, 2014

Giant Construction Box Set (24 Piece)

Giant Construction Box SetI was skeptical of the product until we opened the box. Once we looked at the instructions carefully putting the blocks together was a snap. Our 7 year old granddaughter only had to be shown twice and she put the majority of the blocks together by herself. She and her sister were building forts and "cafes' together almost immediately. A great idea to get the kids away from toys that need batteries!

I bought these for my son's "Angry Birds" themed birthday. I assembled them in no time(a few quick folds, instructions were included) as soon as they arrived. Initially I was thinking we would need to "save" them for his party which was still a couple of weeks away, but they were so sturdy that my son & I began creating with them right away. We have had so much fun constructing & demolishing.

Buy Giant Construction Box Set (24 Piece) Now

I had something like this when I was a kid and loved it. Gave them to my nephew and he loved them as well. Those got lost over the years so when my Nephew had a son of his own, I got these. And he loves to play with them. He builds walls and forts and then crashes right through them. Lotsa fun

Read Best Reviews of Giant Construction Box Set (24 Piece) Here

I bought these blocks for a friend's 4 children at Christmas. There are 3 boys (ages 5, 3, 2) and 1 girl (age 2) and they ALL love these blocks. In fact, Mom said they were such a hit that she wanted more so I puchased more in March as a birthday gift. They play rough and often and these blocks are hanging tough. I know they come in especially handy on rainy days when the kids aren't able to play outside.

Want Giant Construction Box Set (24 Piece) Discount?

Once assembled the kids had a blast. We had trouble getting it assembled though because the instructions are not very good but we finally figured it out.

Save 1% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment