Thursday, July 10, 2014

Girls Native American Indian Girl Costume - Child Small

American Indian Girl Child MediumWe are very pleased with the quality and look of this product. The sizing was perfect and the material was quite durable. The product took a bit longer to arrive than we had hoped, so be sure to give yourself enough time for shipping. Overall, we were extremely pleased with this product!

Cute and well made. It was pretty straight up and down and was a little short. I would order the next bigger size if I were to order it again. The color was hard to match to any maccasins I found, so I made fringed boots using slippers I found at Target and some reddish/brown fleece.

Buy Girls Native American Indian Girl Costume - Child Small Now

I am still waiting to receive the headband that was not in the package but was supposed to be included this is my third request

Read Best Reviews of Girls Native American Indian Girl Costume - Child Small Here

No comments:

Post a Comment