Thursday, July 24, 2014

Gund Baby Love Our Earth Organic Cotton Patch the Puppy Rattles (Pink)

Gund Baby Love Our Earth Organic Cotton Patch the Puppy RattlesGot the item and very disappointed. Not as cute as pictured. Item is somewhat flat, not as fluffy as pictured. It's almost like those flat fabric teether animals. Also, "Made in China" and the tag says "contents: 100% polyester." Maybe just the cover is organic but it does not say that on the tag at all. What am I to believe? Looks and feels cheap in real life. I wouldn't buy this if I were you. I'd send it back except I live in Hawaii and the shipping would negate the refund. :<

I've changed my rating up by one star. After washing, the toy fluffed up and feels better. Still not as cute and fluffy as pictured but a lot better than originally received. My baby seems to like it and that's the main thing I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment