Saturday, July 5, 2014

Hape Eco Toys / Push Cart Walker

Hape Eco Toys / Push Cart WalkerWe are returning it as we need a true walker. this one is jus a small unsturdy for beginning walkers cart. good for those who already walks but not right for those who don't.

My daughter loves pushing it around. HOWEVER. Due to insufficient packaging, the red paint on the wagon was already worn off in several places. I kept it, because it was a Christmas present, but was dissappointed in the oversight. The colors are fun and bright and it's very sturdy. I was just sad that the paint was worn, and it could have easily been avoided.

Buy Hape Eco Toys / Push Cart Walker Now

My daughter loves this! Its so cute with vibrant colors and good for the environment!! Easy to put together, sturdy, love love this product!!

Read Best Reviews of Hape Eco Toys / Push Cart Walker Here

I buy lots of products from this company because of their econess. I like this. The only complaint I have is that the turns are kind of hard, but other than that, I prefer it over plastic.

Want Hape Eco Toys / Push Cart Walker Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment