Tuesday, July 1, 2014

LeapFrog Hug & Learn Baby Tad Plush

LeapFrog Hug & Learn Baby Tad PlushBaby Tad is just adorable. My 13 month old just loves him. We use him as a crib toy.

I really like the 6 minutes of nightime music puts my son right to sleep.

This toy keeps my son occupied for quite a long time in the mornings when he wakes up.

It also has a voice control switch IN THE BATTERY COMPARTMENT!

Baby Tad is worth buying.

I bought this for my son before he was even born and now at 21 months he still loves it as much as when I first gave it to him. My son is very interested in music and really can't get enough. Baby Tad plays all his favorite songs and has helped to teach him his colors and shapes as well. Each time one of "his songs" plays, he looks at Tad and then at me with this huge smile and big laugh to say "he knows MY song"! It's a great all around toy that will not only bring lots of laughs and giggles to your little munchkin but also teach them new skills! I also LOVE that I've never had to change the Batteries from the ones it came with finally a toy that is NOT a battery hog!

Buy LeapFrog Hug & Learn Baby Tad Plush Now

My niece is now 7 months old, and absolutely adores Baby Tad. His buttons are easy to push, he's very stimulating,educational, and durable. The baby loves watching the different shapes light up, and enjoys Tad's songs.Her face lights up when she sees him. He is very easy to clean, too. He is by far her favorite toy, and I would highly recommend Baby Tad.

Read Best Reviews of LeapFrog Hug & Learn Baby Tad Plush Here

My baby girl has loved "Baby Tad" since she was three months old. As an infant they love to watch the lights and listen to the sweet songs it plays. Baby Tad has the sweetest voice and cutest face, which both appeal to baby. Whenever baby is fussy, when I bring out Baby Tad, she just smiles and hugs him. My little one is now almost eight months old and this is one of her favorite toys. When my 2 1/2 year old neice comes over, she goes right for Baby Tad and carries him around the house all day. She too loves the lights and music but also learns the colors and shapes that Baby Tad teaches. It is a great toy and learning tool and I am buying it for all of my parent-to-be friends.

Want LeapFrog Hug & Learn Baby Tad Plush Discount?

Bought this for my child's first birthday. He loves the songs/lullabies and the flashing lights. Helps children recognize shapes and colors and speaks to them. The volume has two different adjustable settings. It's a nice, educational, soft plush toy and I think Tad's cute. I love LEAP FROG products.

No comments:

Post a Comment