Friday, July 11, 2014

Mary Meyer Okey Dokey 10" Dino Wind-Up Musical

Mary Meyer Okey Dokey 10' Dino Wind-Up MusicalI got this for my baby nephew and he loves it. It is soft so he can play with it without worries and the music is charming.

This item was described perfectly and was adorable. Quick shipment and reasonable price! My son LOVES IT! Wish it played longer but that's the only downfall.

Buy Mary Meyer Okey Dokey 10" Dino Wind-Up Musical Now

I bought this for my first grandson, who is due in February. It is so cute, and plays you are my sunshine, one of my favorites.

Read Best Reviews of Mary Meyer Okey Dokey 10" Dino Wind-Up Musical Here

This is the second Mary Meyer wind up musical plush I have purchased for a gift.. This is a very colorful, well made soft plush that has a mechanical music box. I found the key to be durable, easy to wind and just the right size. This is adorable. Great value for the money and best of all no batteries required.

Want Mary Meyer Okey Dokey 10" Dino Wind-Up Musical Discount?

I ordered for my grandson , item is cute , small , soft and plays a long time but it does NOT carry a tune !!! Sounds eerie , out of tune and horrible !!! Was going to send back but didn't want to deal with the hassles . Will look for another different kind and maybe spend a little more , as in this case , you get what you pay for and was hardly worth it . No I wouldn't recommend , unless I just got a bad music box

Save 14% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment