Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Mary Meyer PufferBellies, PokeyBelly Turtle, 7"

Mary Meyer PufferBellies, PokeyBelly Turtle, 7'I bought this turtle for my daughter for Christmas because she just started saying the word "turtle" and she really likes it. He's kinda small, but very cute. Her grandparents were visiting us and they were in the backseat with my daughter and this turtle, and he suddenly became "up" "down" turtle, he would hover up near the ceiling and then crash down to the floor! Now my daughter says "up" when she sees the turtle sometimes.

He is quality made, feels soft with just a slight rattle of a few beans in the back of him but mostly stuffing, and he is very cute. This is a small turtle, I would recommend from baby age to about 18 months old.

I ordered this for my mom because she loves turtles and giraffes. This was 2 in 1. Its a little smaller than I expected and it was quite expensive to ship. I paid as much to ship it as I did to buy it. Overall a pleasant fast experience but next time I will be sure to double check shipping costs.

Buy Mary Meyer PufferBellies, PokeyBelly Turtle, 7" Now

This is a stocking stuffer for my 8 month old son for Christmas and I can't wait to give it to him. I am very pleased with the quality of the product. I was a little surprised at the size of the turtle itself, (about the size of a beanie babie) I thought it would be bigger. My 2 year old got to see it before it was wrapped and she loved it. Very pleased!

Read Best Reviews of Mary Meyer PufferBellies, PokeyBelly Turtle, 7" Here

We got this for our now 4 month old baby for Christmas. It's super soft and adorable; just the right size for a little one.

Want Mary Meyer PufferBellies, PokeyBelly Turtle, 7" Discount?

A very cute little tortoise. He looks like our real tortoise. A perfect doll for my little one to cuddle.

Save 13% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment