Thursday, July 17, 2014

MEASURE UP!® Cups by Discovery Toys

MEASURE UP!® Cups by Discovery ToysI purchased a set of Discovery Toys Meaure Up Cups when my children were small. Now that I'm a grandma, I still have the original set for use at my home, and purchased sets for my grandchildren to have at their homes, since they love my original set. It's always the first toy they go to when they arrive at grandma's house. Durable, versatile, and fun.

I enjoyed this toy as a small child (at least according to my mother), and now my daughter loves it. She's too young for the clocks to mean much to her (20 months), but she loves stacking the blocks and somehow can entertain herself for long stretches of time with them. They also make a great bath toy. The plastic is thick enough that she has yet to deform any blocks which is a rarity with her toys.

Buy MEASURE UP!® Cups by Discovery Toys Now

these provide endless combinations of play in the water, sand, living room. love the added features since I had them for my kids 25 years ago. A truly classic toy that deserves to be.

Read Best Reviews of MEASURE UP!® Cups by Discovery Toys Here

I just bought these for my friend's two year old. We had them for our kids and we used them in the bathtub and the sandbox. The girls loved to stack them, fill them with water and sand and learn their colors with them. They're construction is superb as well. They outlasted all the other toys we had 25 years ago!

Want MEASURE UP!® Cups by Discovery Toys Discount?

My grandson will spend hours making towers or playing with the cups in the bathtub. He loves them so much we had to get a second set to have at his house.

Save 15% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment