Monday, July 14, 2014

Music for Little Mozarts: Plush Toy -- Clara Schumann-Cat

Music for Little Mozarts: Plush Toy -- Clara Schumann-CatWe love this series of instruction materials, and the dolls are really top notch in terms of quality materials and construction. They really do help to spark piano interest for young children!

I had the Beethoven Bear and the Mozart Mouse from the the "Music for Little Mozarts" Deluxe Starter kit. They were so absolutely adorable, I assumed the rest of the stuffed animals from that series would follow suit. I was very disappointed when I received Clara Schumann-Cat. It is really large compared to the other two. I guess it was my fault for not paying attention to the measurements. Anyway, I ended up just giving my Granddaughter all the stuffed animals I had bought. "Elgar the Elephant" was a disappointment too because of his size. I also thought that both these stuffed toys were not of the same quality in how they were made nor in the clothing they wore. I regret buying both of them.

Buy Music for Little Mozarts: Plush Toy -- Clara Schumann-Cat Now

Even though she's not musical, I found her at a music store, thought her cute & impulsively bought for myself a few years ago. Haven't seen her anywhere else in stores since. A darling addition to my stuffed animal cat collection. Step-Granddaughters also think she's cute & soft.

Read Best Reviews of Music for Little Mozarts: Plush Toy -- Clara Schumann-Cat Here

We purchased this item online about a year after our daughter lost this item (accidentally) in a yard sale. She was devastated and has talked about that kitty nearly every week since then! I purposed then to find her another one. It wasn't until recently that I looked online at Amazon and on my first search found the exact kitten. Praise the Lord! Now all of us are happy!!!

Want Music for Little Mozarts: Plush Toy -- Clara Schumann-Cat Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment