Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Musina Baby Gym

Musina Baby GymThis is a well constructed and beautiful toy. The wood is smooth, the colors are bright, and my 5-month old loves it. I'm just happy that we don't have to put one of those ugly plastic contraptions in the middle of the living room! We just put down a quilt anywhere and it works. I have just one criticism: the beeswax finish, which is smooth and lovely, smells like urine. In fact, we thought the dog had peed somewhere until we figured out it was the play gym! I tried airing it outside and wiping it down with a damp washcloth, but no luck. Now that we know what the odor is, it is more tolerable, but I do explain it to visitors so they don't think my house smells like pee.

We love our wooden play gym. I was very impressed with the quality, it went together easily and is very sturdy. The wood finish is smooth, and unlike the other reviewer, ours does NOT smell like urine, thank goodness!

Buy Musina Baby Gym Now

No comments:

Post a Comment