Tuesday, July 1, 2014

My First Scribbler, Pink

My First Scribbler, PinkMy 1.5 yr old baby likes to scribble with a pen so we got her this to practice in a more safe (and clean) way. The product looked good on website, but when we got it the figures were very cute but very hard for her to figure out how to use them as drawing instruments!

She bangs them on the board but it does not leave a mark unless the instruments bottoms are pressed directly against the board. They also require quite a bit of pressure for leave a decent mark.

My granddaughters had an Etch-a-Sketch, so I bought this as a second one to avoid arguments. It is not nearly as good as the one they already had. The drawing is not dark and requires lots of pressure, and the screen does not clear completely. Very disappointed.

Buy My First Scribbler, Pink Now

I purchased this for my daughter, who is 15 months old. The characters are easy for her to grip as she scribbles away on the board. They are difficult to get in and out of their holders though, even for me. Also the board seems to be very cheaply made, with thin plastic and a screen that doesn't entirely erase the magnetic sand unless you slide the erasing piece (heart) over several times until the screen clears. I think there must be similiar products made that are of better quality. I know my daughter is young, but I used it myself and am a little disappointed in the quality.

Read Best Reviews of My First Scribbler, Pink Here

Bought this for my two year old after she played with it at the drs office and when it came my 7 and 9 year old were beggin her for a turn. Great toy

Want My First Scribbler, Pink Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment