Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Silly Safari Costume, Turtle Costume

Silly Safari Costume, Turtle Costume, SmallWell made and absolutely adorable!!!

My 3 year old son had a blast trick or treating on Halloween and, I'm sure, will continue to wear throughout the year (as a play costume/dress up clothes).

This is an adorable costume. It's high quality and looks to be very durable. Only problem we had was my toddler refused to wear it. The shell is heavy enough it tugs on the neck, and the headpiece is great, but the elastic around the face can be a bit irritating. If your child isn't picky about stuff like that, go for it. I loved it for the 5-10 minutes he would actually wear it :)

Buy Silly Safari Costume, Turtle Costume Now

I am really rating my experience with Amazon on this transaction and the quality of RUBIES costumes. We were unable to use the costume yet (see below) but it looks cute!

Just received the costume from Amazon and it was MISSING the entire head piece. It was clear that the packaging had been opened so who knows where it is? There was not even an invoice or packing slip included in the box to enable me to return it easily, so I had to go back online and figure out how to print it all. Really Amazon? Could someone at least LOOK at the product and box before you mailed it out? Also, we ordered the TODDLER size for my almost 3 year old. He wears a 2 or 3T in clothing, and the Toddler size says it fits sizes 2-4??? It was WAY too small. We are taking a chance and reordering the SMALL size and HOPEFULLY it will contain all pieces. We had a similiar issue with a Star Wars costume we ordered from another company that was also made by RUBIES. The helmet was really messed up and POOR POOR quality for the price and basically not usable. Overall, I am not impressed with this costume company either.

Read Best Reviews of Silly Safari Costume, Turtle Costume Here

No comments:

Post a Comment