Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Skunk Infant / Toddler Costume

Skunk Infant/Toddler Costume Size InfantThe costume arrived quickly and is of great quality. I was really impressed. Fits my daughter great.

This costume is so cute!! Every single person absolutely LOVED it! My only issue with it is that it's not a very warm costume, which I was hoping it'd be a little warmer, due to the fact that it's a full body costume and it's for a toddler. Though, there was room to layer my daughter up underneath it, so it worked out. I would definitely recommend it!

Buy Skunk Infant / Toddler Costume Now

I bought this costume for my 2 year old. He looks adorable! The material is thin and the white "fur" sheds a bit, but it looks like it will handle our Halloween season alright. Fits my 2 year old well, might be too small if your child is closer to the size 4 of the 2-4 sizing.

Read Best Reviews of Skunk Infant / Toddler Costume Here

This was the cutest costume I ever seen. I purchased for my son that is 14 months. He had so many compliments nor did anyone else have one like it. The picture appears that it is fur but it is actually velvet. I didn't think I would like it while it was in the package but once I put it on him he was the cutest skunk ever. Also the fit was perfect.

Want Skunk Infant / Toddler Costume Discount?

Very well made and runs a bit big, so you may be able to squeeze two seasons out of it. Not recommended if you are in a year round warm climate, as it will keep baby cozy! Big, big hit with neighborhood kids and parents!

No comments:

Post a Comment