Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Small World Toys IQ Baby (Two For Teething)

Small World Toys IQ BabyI bought these for my 5 mos. old daughter and for a 5 to 7 mos. old I think they are kind of big, but once they can easily hold them they are great. My 10 mos. daughter who now has two teeth loves them. I keep one in the stroller, and one in the diaper bag. I think she likes the foot slightly better, but she does play with the hand too.

Okay. I bought this for dd b/c she is an early teether but she couldn't manipulate it very well until now, almost 5 months. The hand is nice but still too thick/big for real little ones. Unfotunately there really isn't much out there for early teethers. This will work.

Buy Small World Toys IQ Baby (Two For Teething) Now

I like the packaging and the colors. The silicone texture is nice for holding and the baby seems to enjoy them as well.

Read Best Reviews of Small World Toys IQ Baby (Two For Teething) Here

My children loved these and they have lasted for a very long time! My daughter is now two and it still works for her.

Want Small World Toys IQ Baby (Two For Teething) Discount?

Bought these for my daughter and they are just ok. What can you expect for a couple of bucks? I was looking for something more rubbery and they are plastic with water in them and they aren't completely filled. I probably wouldn't purchase again.

Save 21% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment