Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Spin & Discover Globe

Spin & Discover GlobeI was very pleasantly surprised by the variety of the audio features. My daughter (2.5 yrs old) enjoys all the settings. Each setting has multiple audio responses for each animal and they are interesting and educational (not just, the animal sounds). Its a good size, bigger than it appears.

My one year old son loves the music. He has not used all of the interactive features yet. For instance, spinning the globe plays music but pushing the animal buttons makes the globe talk. Right now our son just enjoys the music. My only gripe is that the globe tips over easily. If the base were more stable my son could spin it for longer periods without an adult having to sit it upright again when it tips over.

Buy Spin & Discover Globe Now

Well there are many flaws but it's generally cute. A good "starter" globe toy. Our daughter is almost 2 and she isn't that interested in it. She'll play with it for a little bit, maybe she'll be more interested when she's a bit older. However it's "fatal flaw" is the on/off button. It's bright green and invites kids to press it, and it's right at eye level sitting on a table. So whenever she doest start playing with she likes to turn it on and off over and over and over and over and over. She laughs and laughs while I go crazy trying to get her to actually play with it lol. I dunno, it's just not everything I thought it would be, I'm keeping it though and hoping she'll grow into it. It's definitely cute.

Read Best Reviews of Spin & Discover Globe Here

Bought it for my daughter and she loves it, great sound quality with volume control, it switches off by itself if left unattended for a period of time. I highly recommend it!

Want Spin & Discover Globe Discount?

I bought two of these for my nephews, both 10 months old. They love to listen to the noises coming from all the various buttons you can push or move. They are too young at this point to understand what is being said, and I'm not sure they've grasped that they can actually make the different noises from the buttons they are pushing but they love it nonetheless. As they grow I think they will learn from playing with it. The only problem for adults is that the main song will get stuck in your head.

No comments:

Post a Comment