Sunday, July 13, 2014

The World of Eric Carle: Activity Caterpillar by Kids Preferred

The World of Eric Carle: Activity Caterpillar by Kids PreferredI pretty much went through every early development toy on the market and came up with a large list of toys for my baby. I wanted to get her a caterpillar like toy and was struggling to decide between this one and the Lamaze musical inchworm found here:

http://www.amazon.com/Lamaze-LC27107A-Musical-Inchworm/dp/B000I2MRJC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1334353900&sr=8-1

Well, I got both. The Lamaze inchworm is almost twice as long, very soft, and has a lot of different textures on the body which my newborn took to immediately. When she got older, it was easy for her to squeeze the head and enjoy the music. She snuggles up with it occasionally and when she was a newborn I enjoyed using to measure her length!

This product on the other hand has a lot interesting parts, like the rattle you can see and the rings around the body which I figured she could use as a teether as well. However, like other reviewers pointed out, the music is hard for baby to access. The other thing I didn't like was the material of the toy. The toy was not very soft (then again I didn't expect this to be a plush toy) and there were some parts that started peeling a little after a few weeks of use. This happens with a lot of toys but I was a bit upset since baby loves putting this in her mouth. The bright colors are certainly engaging.

Everything considered, I liked this toy much better as an early development toy and found it comparable to the Lamaze take along toys. I would say it is best suitable for babies between 1 and 8 months. The Lamaze inchworm is better if you're looking for something soft to cuddle with, or if you are introducing it to a newborn.

we got this for my son when he was 3 months old. He loves to look at it on his infant carrier. It's soft which is nice-most of the ones I saw were hard plastic. He can now reach up and grab the squeaky heart!

Buy The World of Eric Carle: Activity Caterpillar by Kids Preferred Now

Bought this for my 3 month old son for Easter. He loves it. He loves to stare at the catipillars face. I hang it from his play mat gym and he kicks it with his feet. It has really got him kicking a lot more. He seems to love the rattle noises it makes. Only have had it a little over a week but it seems durable. Can't really rate educational because we haven't had it long enough and our baby is so young. He also reaches for it when we hang it in front of him. Cute toy.

Read Best Reviews of The World of Eric Carle: Activity Caterpillar by Kids Preferred Here

My daughter is now 7 months old and she's been interested in this toy since she could play with it. The only thing is our music thing is really hard to push but everything else is really great. This is one of her favorite toys. Its bright and fun with lots of features.

Want The World of Eric Carle: Activity Caterpillar by Kids Preferred Discount?

This toy has so much fun! A music playing, different parts make some noise, different structure, ball with some noisy stuff is turning around and a little squeaky red apple with a pocket. Fantastic toy for a baby. I would highly recommend it. Even our dog wanted to play with it!

Save 3% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment