Tuesday, July 22, 2014

VTech Slide 'N Learn Storybook

VTech Slide 'N Learn StorybookI received this for my baby shower, my son is now 15 months old and this is still his favorite toy. When he got sick and was stuck in the hospital, this was the only thing that would calm him down at night. He can sit and flip the pages and press the buttons for hours and be entertained. For a child that is contantly on the move, that's saying something. I wish he had more toys like this! It talks, it sings, it lights up... What more can a child ask for?

I bought this for my 15 month old daughter for Christmas last year. She still loves this toy. I bought one for my niece for her first birthday since my daughter loves hers so much. As for durability, our dog tried to chew it, but wasn't able to do much besides a couple of marks.

Buy VTech Slide 'N Learn Storybook Now

I would have rated this book 5 star; however, when we received it my grand-daughter wanted to play with it right away. She was unable to do so, because the batteries in it were dead. It needed 2 AAA batteries. Once we got that taken care of it was fun and games! Great for our 20 month old. Hope she continues to play with it for a long time to come.

Read Best Reviews of VTech Slide 'N Learn Storybook Here



See what the Winnie the Pooh Slide book looks like inside.

Want VTech Slide 'N Learn Storybook Discount?

This book arrived with a dead battery. Replaced the battery and the sound went in and out in volume for a while before dying after a few days. Now cannot get it to work. Weak.

No comments:

Post a Comment