Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Webkinz Pug Charm

Webkinz Pug CharmAt just over $138, this charm is not really a good value for the money. Unless, of course, it is made out of solid gold.

I don't really consider this a toy. It is a great Webkinz product and the kids really love charms. I bought this specifically because my grandchildren love Webkinz and they also have a real life PUG. So it was not really meant as a toy , but more as something they really care about. In that respect it is very special to them and to me. So it was a good buy.

Buy Webkinz Pug Charm Now

My Daughter was thrilled to open this on Christmas Eve!!!!!! Alot more durable then they look-they are actually pretty heavy. Was a little mix up with the product, but it was fixed above and beyond expectations!!!!

Read Best Reviews of Webkinz Pug Charm Here

No comments:

Post a Comment