Thursday, July 31, 2014

Zoobie Pet - Tama the Tortoise

Zoobie Pet - Tama the TortoiseI received this as a birthday gift for my 1 year old son. It is absolutely adorable! The colors are gorgeous, it's very soft and plush, and it's just plain cute! It seems very high quality and well made to me.

My daughter is 18 months old, and she's already loving this turtle. It's a stuff animal and a blanket that she can take everywhere she goes.

Buy Zoobie Pet - Tama the Tortoise Now

Delightful, a stuffed animal that does more than collect dust. We use it for "Family Movie Night" and for car trips out of state.

Read Best Reviews of Zoobie Pet - Tama the Tortoise Here

My daughter got this toy for her baby shower. She's only 5 months but loves it. The blanket zips inside of the animal so it's very hard to lose. Also it has straps so you can hook it on anything. GREAT for the stroller.

Want Zoobie Pet - Tama the Tortoise Discount?

I ordered one for both daughters and I was surprised at how large the blanket is. It's very plush as well so overall this was a wonderful surprise to expect a good product but get more than you expected which makes it great in my opinion.

Save 34% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment