Saturday, August 2, 2014

Alex Toys Rub a Dub Pirate Squirters

Alex Toys Rub a Dub Pirate SquirtersThe 2 yr old and 8 month old both love their new bath toys. Even mom has had a few laughs and giggles squirting the kids.

My little nephew loved these pirates and enjoys bath time with them. I only wish they came with a ship. Aarrrgh!

Buy Alex Toys Rub a Dub Pirate Squirters Now

got this for my son for the hloidays arrived on time and he loves it, warning though it dosent come with the boat i thought it did but thats my own fault for not paying attention and we love it anyway.

Read Best Reviews of Alex Toys Rub a Dub Pirate Squirters Here

I purchased this set of pirate themed bath squirters to decorate my baby shower diaper cake. My pirate diaper cake was a huge hit and the squirters gave the cake a professional look. My guests couldn't believe I made the diaper cake myself. My son's nursery is also a pirate theme and once he's older I'm sure he'll enjoy playing with these pirate squirters during bathtime. The squirters were a good quality product and I'm very happy with my purchase.

Want Alex Toys Rub a Dub Pirate Squirters Discount?

These are super cute and fun squirty toys! Who doesn't like pirates....really?!? I would have given the product a 5 star if they would have continued to sell the 'treasure chest' that is shown in the picture, even though the description is accurate stating the other 4 toys exactly. It's just that the treasure chest 'rounds out' the pirate theme. Maybe the picture should be changed. I'm actually using these toys as geocache swag and pirate travel tags companions as seen in my uploaded pictures. Who says, an old sea dog can't have creative fun with these too! I recommend you buy these.....or ye might find ye self walkin' the plank....Aaarrgh!

Save 21% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment