Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Boy Baby Carriage - Small Mini Favor Boxes (set of 12)

Boy Baby Carriage - Small Mini Favor BoxesI thought this was the cutest of the selections. When I got them in the mail, I still very much like them, but it looks like kind of a computer printout on thick paper, pre-folded, so you open it up and keep it together with a slot at the bottom and you have a little sticker to reinforce it so it doesn't fall apart. There is no actual ribbon on it, but this is a graphic on there. This review probably sounds bad... it just exactly what I was thinking it was. I still think it's very cute, and now that I have it put together, I think it looks nice. It has enough room for nail polish and some candies, which is all I wanted to do. Overall, I like them, and would make the same purchase again.

Save 16% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment