Thursday, August 14, 2014

Chicco Goodnight Stars Projector, Pink

Chicco Goodnight Stars Projector, PinkThis product is very nice. It projects stars onto the ceiling and they change color. They don't move though so it is not something that will distract the little one from sleeping. My 2 year old son loves it too. My only reason for not giving 5 stars is that I can't choose the music easily. It is on a loop and there is only 1 on/off switch for the music loop so you are sort of stuck on whatever is playing. Having said that, the music is nice.

does what it says, I wish that you could adjust the volume and also steer the stars but do not, is very relaxing and my daughter often falls asleep before it stops ringing.

Buy Chicco Goodnight Stars Projector, Pink Now

This item has absolutely the greatest of sound quality for a soothing sleep. Works like a charm for my granddaughter.

Read Best Reviews of Chicco Goodnight Stars Projector, Pink Here

No comments:

Post a Comment