Saturday, August 2, 2014

Clown Nose

Clown NoseBought this as an impulse purchase, mainly because at work my team is under a lot of stress so I like to bring some fun and silliness to the office. Worked great it was a very bad day, deadlines were tight and nothing seemed to be working right, so I walked out of my office wearing the nose. Very effective a lot of laughter and suddenly the day was much better.

The nose has now been adopted by the team and is attached to a notice board where anyone in need of an emergency bout of silliness can grab it and wear it!

Go ahead! You KNOW that you have been a clown for years anyway. Go ahead. Prove it to the world!

Buy Clown Nose Now

Review a clown nose? Well, it's foam...has a hollow center with a split in one side so you can put it on your nose, and then you've got a clown nose. Super nose for a clown.... what more can I say...oh, and the price was right! ;-)

Read Best Reviews of Clown Nose Here

I bought this as a gag and didn't realize that it wasn't nearly as large as I thought it would be. It might work out for a child or a teenager, but it is essentially too small for an adult to be of any real use.

Still, I sometime pop this clown nose on when I am in my car driving and it is amazing that almost no one ever notices that I'm wearing it.

Want Clown Nose Discount?

It is okay for playing around but for a play, it wouldn't stay on when the person talked. Be sure you have more than one available.

No comments:

Post a Comment