Saturday, August 2, 2014

Fisher-Price Brilliant Basics Classic Xylophone

Fisher-Price Brilliant Basics Classic XylophoneThese are such fun, classic toys. My kids (almost 1 and 3 years) both love it! It has the added bonus of being on wheels for pulling all over the house. I only wish the cord were a bit longer. I understand the fear that kids are going to hurt themselves, but if it were even an inch or two longer it would be able to reach the farthest keys. As it stands, my daughter has to really tug at it and hold it awkwardly to reach the farthest key.

I picked the Fisher Price for the durability, believing the overall quality would be good as well. I was terribly disappointed when we opened this for my daughter's birthday to find many of the bars out of tune. Also, the sting is too short for her to get the mallet to the bars. I understand it is short for safety, but even an adult has to struggle with reaching all the bars to tap. I do not like it and will be purchasing something to replace it in the future.

Buy Fisher-Price Brilliant Basics Classic Xylophone Now

Essential item for your little one's toy box. I remember having one as a kid. I like the stick is attached to xylophone. The wheels are lame...but it works.

Read Best Reviews of Fisher-Price Brilliant Basics Classic Xylophone Here

This seems like a bad version of what was once a good toy..

1. Pull cord connected to mallet is too short.... So short you can barely play the xylophone. I understand you don't want it long enough for a kid to choke themselves with,--but come on- 2 more inches would really help. (Update: discovered that this cord length helps very young babies play the instrument)

2. It's not on key. Just a bit off.

3. The London bridges song plays so fast when you pull the xylophone along that it is unrecognizable. You can try to pull it really slow...really really slow....

What happened to quality control, Fisher Price? This is sad.

Want Fisher-Price Brilliant Basics Classic Xylophone Discount?

Such a great toy for a little one. My 10 month old loves banging on it and the sound is not annoying. I love playing with it too. Any baby would love this toy simple, fun, and no batteries. What more could you ask for?

Save 13% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment