Sunday, August 3, 2014

Fisher-Price Little People Disney 2 Pack: Rapunzel and Tiana

Fisher-Price Little People Disney 2 Pack: Rapunzel and TianaI was disappointed to find that Tiana doesn't talk, only plays the music and Rapunzel is very hard to work. I have to push HARD and wiggle her around. No way my daughter can do it.

My daughter loves the castle and all the figures, but apparently fisher price's mold for rapanzel is off because she thinks she is Ariel most of the time. If you turn her just the right way she will say rapunzels lines. This is a great disappointment to me as my daughters favorite character is rapunzel.

Buy Fisher-Price Little People Disney 2 Pack: Rapunzel and Tiana Now

While I love the classic princess dolls, I am glad to see that they included a set with the two newest princesses. A bit spendy online, so I would check out your local stores first before you purchase. I was able to get each set for $6.99. Nice and durable toys and I know they will last for years of abuse.

Read Best Reviews of Fisher-Price Little People Disney 2 Pack: Rapunzel and Tiana Here

Tiana and Rapunzel Little People are sturdy enough for the kind of abuse given by toddlers at play and other youngsters. There are other Disney Princesses available as Little People, and they generally come in twos like this set.

Another Tiana doll set that is really nice is:Disney The Princess and the Frog Prince Naveen Doll and Princess Tiana Doll 12" H

Want Fisher-Price Little People Disney 2 Pack: Rapunzel and Tiana Discount?

My 14-month-old likes picking them up and putting them back down (sometimes in her Poppin' Dino, although we wish she wouldn't). They're cute. We like that they seem to be reaching out to hold hands.

Compared to other Little People, such as our Wonder Woman/Batgirl set, their bottoms do feel a little harder and less friendly to little hands--I assume this has something to do with them being made to fit into the Little People Disney Princess Castle, but I'm not sure why it would be necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment