Friday, August 1, 2014

Gumball Machine

Gumball MachineMy 15 month old son really Loves this toy. His favorite things to play with always involve balls:) It is a very basic toy with little bells and whistles, which is why i chose it. It does'nt require batteries and is'nt deafing to my ears. I would recommend it to anyone with a young child who loves to play with balls.

My daughter got this for her 1st birthday. At 13 months, she was able to put the entire ball in her mouth and it got stuck! We were both frantic as I tried to pry it out of her mouth but it was behind her teeth so extremely hard to get out. It took about 30 seconds, which felt like forever, and I have never been that scared before in my life! She could hardly breathe! Please....it's not worth it...please don't buy this. I'm tossing mine

Buy Gumball Machine Now

We've had this toy for a long time and all my kids love it but today my 13 month old somehow jammed a ball into his mouth and it got stuck there! It was too big to go down his throat but I could barely pry it out of his mouth and it was really scary! I'll never use this toy again. If they make a new model with bigger balls I'd buy it again.

Read Best Reviews of Gumball Machine Here

My oldest daughter has been playing with this toy since she got it for her first birthday (a year and a half ago) and still loves it. My 5-month old has now started to play with it as well. The balls are different colors and some of them rattle when you shake them. I like this toy because the kids have to figure out how to get the balls in and out and they learn what the 2 different levers do. It is very simple, not annoying or loud, but somehow the kids just love to play with it. As for durability, these balls have been thrown all over the living room, sat on, stepped on, put in mouths, etc., the machine itself has been dropped several times and I've never had any problems with anything breaking or coming apart. In all, a very simple, entertaining toy.

Want Gumball Machine Discount?

The balls of this toy come apart. My son got half of one ball lodged in his mouth and choked and threw up from it. It was a very scary experience. In my opinion, this toy needs to be recalled.

No comments:

Post a Comment