Monday, August 11, 2014

Gund I'm The Big Sister Message 12" Bear Plush

Gund I'm The Big Sister Message 12' Bear PlushI bought this precious little bear for my great neice to receive a month before her little brother was born. She loved it.....it is made well and very soft. When her brother was born, I bought the "I'm the little brother" bear.....they are really a nice gift.

bought for our two year daughter when her little sister was born. very soft, cute, and looks identical to photo. our daughter loves this teddy bear.

Buy Gund I'm The Big Sister Message 12" Bear Plush Now

I bought this as a babyshower gift for an older sister and they love it! I would recommend it to anyone.

Read Best Reviews of Gund I'm The Big Sister Message 12" Bear Plush Here

My friend just had a new baby, a girl, so her 3 year old daughter became a "BIG" sister. I am hoping this will help her with the transition of attention, though her mom has more than enough love for both of them. The bear is soft as can be, the letters on the shirt are large and well sewn and readable. She is a good size for a three year old to carry and can't harm the baby if she comes in contact with it!

Want Gund I'm The Big Sister Message 12" Bear Plush Discount?

Feel good, no smell, slightly smaller than expected points over the country to buy the quality is much better, no floating hair

Save 16% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment