Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Gund Jesus Loves Me Lamb Huggybuddy 18" Blanket

Gund Jesus Loves Me Lamb Huggybuddy 18' BlanketI got this for my friend's baby's baptism and everyone at the baptism party was delighted by it because it's so cute and soft. The baby wasn't so sure about it at first, but she's barely 3 months old and the lamb is about as as big as she is right now! I'm sure that she'll like it when she gets a little older and it will be a sweet reminder of her baptism :).

I ordered this Huggybuddy Blanket for my granddaughter and I cannot wait to give it to her! The lamb's face is adorable! The face and outside is Gund fuzzy fabric, the inside is a satiny smooth lining. I can imagine her snuggling up with this sweet blanket for years to come!

Buy Gund Jesus Loves Me Lamb Huggybuddy 18" Blanket Now

No comments:

Post a Comment