Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Kidz Delight Smooth Touch Tablet, Fun N Play

Kidz Delight Smooth Touch Tablet, Fun N PlayI thought the whole screen would be backlit like a real tablet, but instead only one small circle icon in the upper left lights up. The rubber buttons with stickers on top are just not what I expected. At $29.99, it seemed overpriced for the limited number of functions that this toy has. My main problem is with the picture on the website, which in my opinion is misleading.

Very Cheaply made, boring, so not worth the money. You cannot understand what is said, my grandson spent about 5 minutes with this and shows no interest

Buy Kidz Delight Smooth Touch Tablet, Fun N Play Now

My almost 2 year old likes this just fine, but he's not quite old enough for the games,I guess there is a game mode. He likes to push the buttons, but his favorite button with the coolest noise is the power button.

Read Best Reviews of Kidz Delight Smooth Touch Tablet, Fun N Play Here

From the manufacturer's commercial, we thought that some of these parts would at least light up, even animate. The commercial clearly animates inanimate areas on the tablet, it's false advertising with the intent to mislead the buyer.

Just to makes this clear, NONE of the icons change, move are animated or light up or do ANYTHING, Only the border of the top left icon is lit, when the tablet is turned on as a kind of on/off light. That's it.

We are very disappointed.

I mean, the pictures when touched are triggering a sound, sometimes two sounds alternating. And that's ok, but there is little that keeps a kid's attention.

I don't know if this is just a dinosaur among other electronic toys. Or if it's just not as interesting in comparison.

I have to admit, that we let our 5 years old play some apps on the iPad now, and of course while we thought this toddler's tablet would be a good thing for him, so he doesn't feel left out, he just always looks at the iPad, when his sister is playing and wants to pay that, too. His Kidz Delight Smooth Touch Tablet is just laying around and is not even looked at.

$30-$40 is too much for a toy that is not at all interesting to a kid. :-(

Want Kidz Delight Smooth Touch Tablet, Fun N Play Discount?

So I was expecting this to be more like an actual tablet, which I realize, for the price, was setting my expectations a little high. One thing I don't really like is that there is no volume control and the noises are quite loud. I purchased this for a plane ride and after hearing how loud it was, decided not to even bring it. It is nice that it has both english and spanish languages included, but I was expecting more of an interactive toy.

Save 18% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment