Sunday, August 10, 2014

LeapFrog Baby Little Leaps: Leap Ahead

LeapFrog Baby Little Leaps: Leap AheadThere are 1 or 2 seconds of delay after a kid hit the button, and the kids will not wait for that time. Without immediate response from the screen, the kids will not know what causes the action in the screen. Good idea but not a good product

Okay, I'm not one to write reviews normally, but I had to for this one. Either my daughter is a genius, or this "game" is LAME. Although she is 2 1/2 and has known her alphabet since she was 2, and has been able to count to 10 even before that, I thought maybe this would be fun for her to try. First of all, two of the "games" aren't games at all the shapes one is just a video of a bird drawing 4 shapes, and then it's over. No interaction at all. The animal one is just lessons on different animals, and the joystick controls which animals you view, but it's not a game either. The alphabet game only teaches a few letters, and that's it. You would think it would teach all 26, but no. The "feeding the pig" game counts to 10, but doesn't do much. And the whole DVD intermittently uses the same puppets that were in the infant games. My daughter likes to play this thing, but gets bored quickly. I'll save it for my next child, and introduce it to him much earlier.

Buy LeapFrog Baby Little Leaps: Leap Ahead Now

Overall great product easy to use and my son enjoys it. I would recommend using this as soon as your child is interested

Read Best Reviews of LeapFrog Baby Little Leaps: Leap Ahead Here

My infants/toddlers loved their Little Leaps games. This game was a wonderful transition game when they got old enough/coordinated enough to play without me. It didn't last longthey moved onto a hand-me-down GameCubebut was defintely worth the money for the educational and fine motor skills.

Want LeapFrog Baby Little Leaps: Leap Ahead Discount?

This is such a great toy i bought it for my little brothers to share which was great because they both understand what going on,even though this one was for the elder one the youngest one still tries and sings along with the songs how great is that!!!!!~

Save 51% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment