Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Learning Curve Bob the Builder - 12 in. Soft & Cuddly Nightlight

Learning Curve Bob the Builder - 12 in. Soft & Cuddly NightlightI bought this doll for my one and a half year old who has discovered Bob the Builder recently. It is the only stuffed Bob I could find and my little guy really likes it. Bob carries a flashlight that is easy to operate even for a toddler, all he has to do is squeeze the sides of the flashlight to make it come on. He likes the soft orange glow of the light and the doll is just the right size for little ones. The only thing I dislike about the light is that it does not have a switch, once you let go of the sides of the flashlight the light goes out. Also, the batteries cannot be replaced once they die, there is no way to get to the batteries without cutting the fabric of the flashlight open(unless there is a trick to it that I haven't figured out yet).

Nonetheless, my son likes his stuffed Bob and takes it out with him quite often.

This toy is absolutely adorable but the name is misleading! He is so cute and soft and has a working flashlight. However, it is called a nightlight but it isn't! You have to be squeezing the flashlight for it to be on. Bought this hoping it would get my son to sleep in his own bed thinking it would light up but it isn't like that at all. It is a great toy but absolutely not a nightlight in any way. Just because it has a light doesnn't make it a NIGHTlight.

Buy Learning Curve Bob the Builder - 12 in. Soft & Cuddly Nightlight Now

My 2 1/2 year old son flipped when he opened this for Christmas! He sleeps with Bob every night and loves that the light is easy enough for him to do by himselfno buttons to mess with, just a gentle squeeze and it lights up. He carries Bob with him everywhere! This was definitely money well spent.

Read Best Reviews of Learning Curve Bob the Builder - 12 in. Soft & Cuddly Nightlight Here

It is a very cute doll my two year old hasn't really taken to yet but I think he will eventually and he does keep him in his crib. I purchased it in June 2007 and gave it to my son as a Birthday gift in August. The flashlight died in about a month's time, give or take. There is no obvious or visible way to replace batteries?? I am also a little worried about the stiching behind Bob's neck as it is not very tightly stiched. I just contacted Ty's Toy Box and am hoping for a response regarding the flashlight...

Want Learning Curve Bob the Builder - 12 in. Soft & Cuddly Nightlight Discount?

Doll looks soft and cuddly. The flashlight really works. My 3 yr old daughter is thrilled that she will be giving this to her little brother for his 1st birthday. Only worry is will she actually let him play with it or is she going to keep it for herself. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment