Saturday, August 23, 2014

Lee Middleton Little Bailey Doll - Dark

Lee Middleton Little Bailey Doll - DarkI'm so sorry I can't give thus sweet doll 5 stars. This is the cutest dark complexion doll I could fine! I spent $35. on this doll which is more than many well made dolls. Unfortunately, there is a very distinct petroleum smell about this doll. It seems to be in the material that makes up the head, hands and feet. I've washed her head, hand and feet several times and hasn't made any difference. I'm at a loss why the 2 other reviewers didn't mention this problem. The smell permeated her clothes which Is better since being laundered. It's a very unpleasant and strong smell. I've washed her and set her in the fresh air for a week now and I have serious doubts that will make any difference. My hubby walked past her a couple of feet away and asked what was that chemical smell. I inadvertently destroyed her packaging so I guess I'm out $35.00 because I don't even want my grand babies to breath in these fumes.

I bought 3 dolls. One of them was a birthday gift for my 2 year old adopted grandaughter and she can't put her down! She loves her. Little Bailey is just the right size for young children and as my grandaughters grow, I'll purchase the larger, life-like baby dolls. I was "sad" that Lee Middleton has discontinued the small baby line.

Buy Lee Middleton Little Bailey Doll - Dark Now

This doll was just perfect. It was not to big for someone that just started walking to carry around and soft bodied so, when said person crashes, it doesn't add to injuries! Cute clothing and she sucks her thumb and great skin tone. I love that Middleton offers Bailey in a darker skin tone. It took me forever to find a doll that I liked that wasn't blond and blue eyed! I just bought another for another niece that just turned one...am now looking for an asian and hispanic styled dollie so any ideas are appreciated!

Read Best Reviews of Lee Middleton Little Bailey Doll - Dark Here

No comments:

Post a Comment