Friday, August 1, 2014

Little Chubbies Gift Set (Assorted Styles and Colors)

Little Chubbies Gift SetThis is a great toy for an active one year old. My son received them around 13 months and has continued to play with them into his mid twos. Perfect palm size. Most of the cars/trucks link together which is great. Perfect for stroller, table, and bath play.

1 + years of constant play and they hold up like new.

These are the perfect size toy and my son love them. I put them in his Easter basket and he has not stopped playing with them since. I love that you can run them through the dishwasher and sanitize them when they get dirty.

Great product and would buy again any day.

Buy Little Chubbies Gift Set (Assorted Styles and Colors) Now

These little vehicles make great bath toys, if you can convince the kids to let them stay in the bathtub!

Read Best Reviews of Little Chubbies Gift Set (Assorted Styles and Colors) Here

I am certain my grandson will enjoy playing with these for years to come as they are sturdy and colorful.

Want Little Chubbies Gift Set (Assorted Styles and Colors) Discount?

My 9 month old loved these when she got them for Christmas. She is 11 months now and plays with them even more. They are sturdy and just the right size for her little hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment