Monday, August 11, 2014

Mamas & Papas Activity Toy - Tummy Time

Mamas & Papas Activity Toy - Tummy TimeMy 8 month old loves this and has since I got it for him two months ago. He has no problem turning on the music and neither do I but it's also not a primarily musical toy. He lays on it, crawls over it, shakes it. I only wish I had bought it earlier so we could have used it for tummy time.

Everything on this product is great except the music button does not work. It is impossible to even press down. I called the company about it and the person I spoke to was completely unhelpful even though they seemed aware of this problem. They offered no resolution other than to return it to the seller. I saw these later at an actual store and they are all like this. The musical button is practically impossible for me (an adult) to press, there is no way a toddler could do it.

Buy Mamas & Papas Activity Toy - Tummy Time Now

No comments:

Post a Comment