Thursday, August 21, 2014

Mobile Blossom Butterfly

Mobile Blossom ButterflyMy son is 6 weeks old, and we bought this when he was about 4 weeks and hung it above his changing table. He's been staring at it for a couple weeks but now he smiles and follows the butterflies when I spin them. He's started talking to them. I like that it's made of fabric so it's soft, each bug detaches with magnets and the center part which is mirrors and bells also Velcros off to be each own toy. I also really like that even those it's 'butterflies' it's not very girly and goes with our bug theme. I will definitely purchase more Haba toys in the future.

This mobile is perfect. It is very good quality for the price. It looks great and my 3 month old daughter likes it. The "butterflies" are attached by magnets so they can be taken off and played with. The colors are vibrant but not over the top. Although the butterflies don't look like actual butterflies, they are very cute. I also like that it hangs from the ceiling and doesn't play music. Over all very pleased with this mobile!

Buy Mobile Blossom Butterfly Now

My daughter loved this mobile. The butterflies come off and are rattles, which is a fun touch. It washed great because its plush. The colors are vibrant, a bit more on the pastel side, and to me, it seems more befitting for a girls room.

Read Best Reviews of Mobile Blossom Butterfly Here

No comments:

Post a Comment