Friday, August 22, 2014

Paper Magic Group Lobster Costume, Red, 12 - 18 Months

Paper Magic Group Lobster Costume, Red, 12 - 18 MonthsMy son was 9 months old at Halloween this year, but he was in teh 98th percentile, so we bought him this 12-18mo lobster costume. It was FANTASTIC. We received SO much praise for the creativity & cool-factor of his costume. Many people asked me if I made it myself. It doesn't look cheap or flimsy lime many costumes, but it is fleecy, so I suspct if you wore it many times, the fabric might pill. We only wore it a few times, so it was perfect. He just started crawling, so the 8 appendages were hilarious. It was comfortable for him, easy to get him in and out, and just downright adorable. Did I mention that we have fantastic photos that will last a lifetime?

I bought this for my nephew, it was so cute. The material was very thick, it gets too hot if they wear it too long, but if you put on a onesie underneath you can unzip it so they won't be too hot in the costume. The cost is expensive to wear it twice, for Halloween day and for pictures, but then again all costumes run about the same price. The antenna and the eyes was soft and just loppy and falls down weird, maybe the company had it on purpose. But overall, it was a good buy.

Buy Paper Magic Group Lobster Costume, Red, 12 - 18 Months Now

No comments:

Post a Comment